Project logo: click here to download.
DIPSEIL Environment: click here
RSS news feed: click here
Evaluation Report from the Pilot
The evaluation report of the IPLECS project can be downloaded here.
Open Workshop Cork, 13.09.2010
This project answers to the need of development of a complete master degree program at the point of intersection between information technology and communications. The innovative performance-centred approach has been developed, tested and implemented and our partnership experience returned strong positive results - it has been proven to be more effective than the traditional lecture-practice-test (expository inductive) in training higher order skills, for preparing learners for self-learning, improving and adapting for changing jobs.
- “Information and Communication Systems” (ICS) curriculum;
- IPLECS Workflow Model represents learning materials at the reusable-content level, the didactic level and the usage level;
- Learning resources - open, reusable, in the form of task for performance, organized in modules and complete courses, covered the complete program of ICS curriculum, on five servers, in four languages;
- IPLECS Report with results from the data analysis and conclusions about the IPLECS application and usability in reference to the European dimensions in higher education, particularly with regards to curricular development, interinstitutional co-operation, virtual mobility of students and academic staff, and integrated programmes of study, training and research.
- Complete ICS integrated curriculum that involves the basic competences in information and communication systems technology;
- IPLECS supports basic ICT skills and knowledge and some competencies: creativity and innovation; production, presentation and understanding of complex information; the ability to access, search and use Internet-based services, organizing own learning, effective management of learners’ time, awareness of one’s learning process and needs, gaining, processing and assimilating new knowledge and skills, applying the knowledge and skills in a variety of contexts, gaining problem-solving attitudes.
- Integrated curriculum and joint degree is a possibility to keep young people at home, studying in their own countries. Virtual mobility, courses in different languages using a pool of learning materials, developed on a share model, make the students learners at the global European University
- The training and qualification will be attractive continuing process with IPLECS support.